Friday, November 13, 2009

How Do I style or manage thick/puffy hair?

Have always had my hair short, usually shave it with a munber 2 clip. Have been wanting grow out my hair and try a different style. Problem is, the times that I have tried in the pass to grow it longer it goes into a fro type mode for a while. And when it does grow out its usually very thick and unmanageable. Is there anything I can usue to thin it out or make it more manageable later on?



How Do I style or manage thick/puffy hair?

strighten it over night and use the beyond the zone frizz zapper oil free glosser



How Do I style or manage thick/puffy hair?

Layers can help your hair to lay flatter. Also you could use a gel to style it so it wont just become puffy. If your hair is wavy or curly you shouldn't really comb it much or at all after it dries because this can cause it to become puffy. Lastly, there are some shampoos that have specific shampoo for thick hair so try to find one like that. Hope this helped a little and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment